Antenatal and Postnatal
Antenatal clinics are held on Wednesday mornings, by the midwife. Postnatal reviews done by doctor please contact reception to arrange appointments.
Did you know we provide a wide range of contraceptive options such as the fitting and removals of implants, copper coil, mirena coil, and also various pills. Please contact the receptionist to book an appointment with the Nurse for a contraception chat.
Vaccination and Immunisation Clinic
We recommend full immunisations for all babies and pre-school children.
It is Government policy that all patients over the age of 65 years, those with chronic diseases such as heart, chest and kidney diseases and those suffering with diabetes, asthma or immuno-supression receive an annual ‘flu vaccination. Vaccinations are given annually, normally between September and December.
Travel Advice and Vaccinations for those Travelling Abroad
The practice Nurses are available to give advice to patients planning to travel abroad. Please make an appointment with a Nurse to discuss your needs.
We hold regular dedicated asthma clinics where your condition can be monitored and advice given to you.
We offer advice to all patients regarding smoking cessation programmes and have QUIT 51 smoking team in Surgery to help give you the best support and care to help you to stop smoking. please contact them below to make an appointment at our surgery.
The Doctors carry out a wide range of minor surgery procedures. If you have a wart or a mole you want removing please book in with Dr Upputuri to see if you can be added onto our Minor Operations list.
Help staying healthy
- Advice on preventing illness
- Advice on managing a long-term health condition
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- Contraceptive services (emergency and routine)
- Womens’ health
- Mens’ health
- Child health
- Cardiovascular care including:
- anticoagulant dosing
- ischaemic heart disease screening, prevention and management
- other circulatory disease screening, prevention and management
- Treatment for minor injuries and illnesses including wounds, cuts, bruises, sprains, strains and minor burns.
- Pregnancy testing
- Antenatal (pregnancy) care
- Smoking cessation service
- Diabetes clinic
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) clinic
- Asthma clinic
- Chronic kidney disease monitoring
- Palliative (end of life) care
- Health screening
- Cholesterol and blood sugar testing
- Blood pressure checks