You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
If you’re a patient at our practice you can use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
We are delighted to announce we are in the process of transferring our online patient triage service from eConsult, to Patient Triage by AccuRx.
This new Patient Triage service will provide the same service to contact your GP online, or another member of the team and will usually be actioned within 3 days (often sooner).
The new service provides a much easier streamlined service for our patients, with fewer forms to fill in, however, we do ask that you ensure you provide full information in the boxes you are presented with to enable us to understand your requirements.
Please note this service is NOT suitable for any urgent problems.
Patient triage is a safe way to start a routine consultation with your GP, to contact the Admin team with an administration request, to request fit or sick notes and prescriptions, and to send over photos where you have been asked to do so.
We ask that our patients please use the new Patient Triage service from now on, instead of eConsult as this service is due to be switched off imminently. This service will also be available to use via the NHS App, in a few weeks’ time.